Friday, August 24, 2007

Elizabeth Player Fleury

Grace Fleury delivered her little girl 4 days later than expected. Elizabeth Player, who was named after both her grandmothers came mid-day this past Saturday August 18 th, 2007. She was 9lbs 8.3oz and was 22 inches long. Think she'll be taking after her daddy 'Dre. How cute is this photo below, cute little crooked lips and a head full of hair like her mommy. This is the last photo of Grace before she headed to the hospital. I can tell how much she dropped from the last photo posted of her. The sad thing for me about this photo below is that, that's a shirt I gave Grace cause it was too small for me at my normal size. Ahhhhh!Grace after giving birth, with all the labor and delivery nurses. Love the smile Grace.
The happy new daddy, 'Dre with his new little girl. Now your outnumbered with two women in the house. Don't forget Casey, now you're really outnumbered.
Little Liz at home.
Congrats to Grace & 'Dre for their new little addition to the Fleury gang. I'm so excited for you all.

No comments: